Satire to the guilt

Dear Guilt,

WHY do you come and destroy me so,
WHY am I in this suffocating situation,
I feel like I can't expressed myself,
I feel like I'm drowning,
In misery and in guilty,
I've tried to help people,
I've tried giving my love to those who needs it,
But then why.....
Why do I get taken advantage off....
I just don't get it...
Its killing me...
Its suffocating me..
I'm tired....
I'm drowning...
I'm anxious...
I want to help you.....
so bad....
But I also feel like I have to take care of myself
For once I have to say no....
It doesn't feel good at all...
But the alternative is worst...
If I don't learn how to.. then I'll be stuck in this circle...for a awhile..
I need to break free....
Since I've met you there are goods and bad things that has happened to me...
The good stuff are good. but the bad stuff are worst then the good stuff..
We've fought a lot,
You wanted things to be your way,
I'm passive and submissive....
But I need to move on now from being your friend.. I can't let you dictate me anymore...
I saw the real you that cannot be fixed..
I'm really sorry I can't give you anymore money for you to live...
I can barely support myself...
When you called I thought I could do it for you..
But then the emotional side of... the anger side of me starts to boiled up... I'm angry all the time...
Its coz of you,
I've been too patient with you,
You've been suffocating me,
I can't say no to you usually,
I have such a soft heart for people in need,
But today.. When you needed my help to live.... I let you down....
Only because I can't support myself... Only because I can't support you since i'm barely living properly myself..
Please forgive me for what had just happen...
It kills me that I can't help a friend especially when it comes too food...
I'm really sorry....
I just ran out of things to give away...
I can't give you anymore part of me for free,
I can't give you my affection, my attention, my money anymore,
You just take advantage of me...
Though I understand you have no one else left...
but me,
I tried to tell you to be more responsible,
I've tried telling you not to buy those things that are pointless... then why...
Why do you do that to me...
Why do you take me for granted...
I'm soo sorry that I can't help you.. I'm sooo sorry that I can't give you anymore money....
I feel so bad..
And now you've said to me...
"I just won't eat"
how am I suppose to live with myself after hearing that?
Trust me you have other friends who are far richer and can help you out more than I can... I just can't do it anymore...
You've taken advantage of me enough already...
No more...
I hope you've understand...
Why I can't help you anymore...
Its because I physically can't keep up.. I had to fight you for a really long time.... I can't give  my patient to you anymore........ I just can't hope you understand.. hope you can leave me be...hope you'll manage and hope you'll find a way... to learn...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy