StarCraft 2 analogy

A friend told me that you are how you play games, I've noticed that too, he's right though.. I really hate to admit it though.. Perhaps by understanding myself, I can solve all of my problems and get to the root of it all.

I get frustrated when I lose = Coz I expect myself to be the best at everything
I don't scout as much = Coz I think I already know it all
I don't attack as much = Coz I'm scared of challenges and I never think that I'm ready.
I use the same strategy over and over again but does not properly analyse the game = Coz I'm lazy, can't be bothered and think everything comes easy.
I can't do 2-3 things in one go = I can't multitask
I always use the basic unit and try to finish the game ASAP = Coz I have lack of patient and always want to end the game as early as I can.
I like hidden expansion = Coz I like getting an advantage before anyone else and not share it with them
I like warp prisms drop ship = Coz it is unexpected and I like to create an advantage or damaged to them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life