Thankful

Dear god,

I didn't get a chance to properly thank you for getting me into honors program. I wanted to be the best and I've been trying my hardest to focus on my studies and getting into honors. Dear god thank you for all your supports and all the things that you've let me experience in this life of mine. I truly appreciate everything you've giving me. Lately I've been exposed to a lot of inspirational stories. I believe this is your doing. I believe you're slowly pushing me to the right path. I believe you are giving me all the opportunities that I've never got. I've realised that you've given my such wonderful life and you've been protecting me throughout all this time. Dear god I thank thee. You're my everything. you've given me a lot of gifts. I just hope that one day I can give it all back. I want to learn more. I want to be someone who you're proud of.

God I believe I excel more when I have challenges in my life. There are some days that I felt weak and powerless. But they're days that I feel truly blessed and happy. I've been trying to search for you all this while. I just hope that one day, all of it will come true. God thank you thank thank you so much for allowing me to be in UNSW for one more year and allowing me to have a clearer goal every now and then. I want to try my hardest to be the best. To give back to those who needs it. I believe that I have some things that others don't. I have the drive that you've given me. Especially through meeting all of my friends that has drive as well. I don't want to give up on life. I want to be the best. God please help me through this year. Please give me more clarity in the things that I should do and the path I should be in. Dear god please let me be in the right path. And god let me try to get all of my wishes and objectives come true. I'm going to try my hardest. Love you to pieces. I want to do well this year and I want to complete all of my objectives.

Your most appreciative servant,

Farhana MD. Jamil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy