Sometimes the thing you LOVE the most is the thing that you have to let GO....

Dear God,

I thank you for providing me the path and lead me to Kila's uncle. I thank you for giving him the gift so that he can help others who are in need. Today I've learn a lot about myself. I've seen what the future hold for me, however I will not write about it here. This is because I would like to forget about it. Forget about it so that it'll come true one day. Anyway today I've learn a lot of bad things about me. My personality and everything. The negative part. I need to find myself. I need to know who I am. I need to know what are the things that I'll enjoy. I need to forget to please people. I need to be selfish. I need to pamper myself. I need to give myself priority. Today I was asked to give away the thing that I love most, which is Jinbei, away. It works as a symbol so that I can get rid of my fears, my insecurities and all my bad traits such as emotional, pleasing people, competitive and everything. I need to find the direction I want to head. I need to find the direction of my future path. In order to do that I need to give Jinbei away. So today I've decided to give away Jinbei to my brother. Because, he bought it for me and he is the one who will take care of Jinbei for me. Though I love Jinbei so much.... It's something that I have to do for myself. So today I relinquish Jinbei from my property...

"Abang, I'm going to give you my Jinbei. Please take care of it for me. I'm going to put it in your closet. Please take care of it for me while I'm away. Especially since you'll be coming back home more frequently than me. I give you my Jinbei. I'll leave him in your hand"

I love you Jinbei, You'll forever be in my heart, you're always be part of me, but I have to let you go. Thanks for everything...

Thank you God, for everything.....
Please help me and guide me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy