Blessing in disguise

Dear God,

Thanks for giving your gift to my cousin's Uncle, Uncle Ali, the gift of foursight. I  trully apreaciate. He mentioned that I will be better in Fashion and I will flourish in Fashion stream. I've talked to my mom, she said it was allright for me to pursue my dreams.My sis said that I should do things that relates to Fashion aswell. Funny that uncle mentioned Donna Karan. So I will try my best to pursue my dreams. as long as I know what it is that I'm going for. I need to stop thinking of bad things and fears. I think this year is the year for me to go big and pursue all of my dreams. I will have to do it sooner or later. So lets do it and pursue the things I want in life. Opportunities are everywhere. Lets do it as much as I can.

God thanks for giving the gift to this uncle Ali. I do feel sad for him because he has help a lotof people and i'm wondering if he"s ever sad and be lonely that people just come to him for the reading and not for him. not to see him and things like that. I'm a bit unsure about that. I do feel sad for him. I hope one day I can repay him from the goodness of my heart. mwaaaaa.. I wish him all the best. I do want to get to knw him personally. some times there are things that needs to be left alone... I should complete task at hand and do what I want to do...

Thanks God, I really appreaciate it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy