Been feeling lethargic lately...


I don't know whether my body is actually tired or if its my psychological state that is tired... My trip to my home country got cut short and thus i have to miss out on so many things that i could have done.. I honestly detest the word

"I could have".. 

and yet i still encounter this word so frequently in my life. I guess its part of my nature. I wonder if my lethargic-ness have something to do with the fact that i'm all alone in this country. The country that transmit luck after luck to me ever since I've been here.. I never actually felt homesick until the day that i found out my trip was cut short due to my ludicrous mistakes. Then i realised that the only reason why i never felt homesick was because i had my friend's company while I was here. Now that everyone is off for vacay, i'm stuck here alone.

In a way it's a good thing because i have the whole apartment all to myself. But in a differ point of view, life tends to get boring. I feel like i'm stuck in this infinite loop and repeating the same routine over and over again. I guess this is why i'm such a workaholic and why my life is so full of drama.I need change every now and then. In my routine that is.

Going to try to work out more tomorrow.. If i don't do this for myself, i'll end up going back to my past.. I don't want to go back there..ever again...

Quote of the day:
 It is never too late to be who you might have been
-George Elliot, writter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy