Losing Weight

You know I've been watching the biggest loser and similar stories like amazing race and well big bang fantastic baby to make me feel like awesome and into losing weight. Well sometime it does motivate me and sometimes not really. I need to lose weight and I need to at least be 55 kg. though i want to be 50 kg. it seems impossible. now i weight like on and off 68-65 kg. I need to lose like 10 kg by september. jeeesus.. together with the fact that i have to go to uni in the morning early kills me too. sigh. so anyways I'm gonna try my best in september to lose weight by at least 10 kg. I have like 6 more months to go.... so gonna aim to lose atleast 2.5 kg per month. which doesn't sound too bad.... I do want toooo lose weight asap i need to stay motivated and stay focus and well just lose all da weight that i needed too do.. ganbattte. I will achive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy