11 Abilities That Exists in Life

I came across a youtube video that explains about the 11 abilities that exists in life. The idea is to be able to find out what are abilities amongst the list are the things that I am naturally interest in and easily excel in (more than the average person).  

Since the year 2020 is all about the year of self improvement, health and growth for me, it is always a good idea to constantly assess myself.


11 ABILITIES THAT EXISTS IN LIFE

1. Musical Ability - Deep understanding in rhythm and music. Enjoy music, and learn better via listening

2. Natural Ability - Deep understanding of nature, animals and environment. Enjoy spending time in nature and the environment - knack for survival skill

3. Movement Ability - Deep understanding of body and movements. Enjoy moving their body - Sports, Dancer

4. Interpersonal Ability - Deep understanding between people, good at holding conversation and understand human nature and its interaction

5. Intrapersonal Ability - Deep understand of themselves, able to reflex and adjust and seek self improvements

6. Logical Ability - Able to reason well, interested in the truth, act on reason over emotion, excellent at solving technical problem

7. Linguistic Ability - Deep understanding of languages and emotions comes with certain words, often able to articulate well and have great vocabulary, and can be naturally good with words.

8. Digital Ability - Deep understanding of how the digital world works, and have affinity towards technology and online related things

9. Visual Ability - Deep understanding of aesthetics and able to spot what looks peasant to the eyes. They are good at telling good combination of shapes and colors, visual and have great imagination

10. Teaching Ability - Can take complex things and deliver it in a good and simple ways for others to understands.

11. Spiritual Ability - Ability to think about the bigger questions in life, what is the meaning of life, Able to do distinguish between what is the right think


MY PERSONAL RANK OF THE 11 ABILITIES

1. Interpersonal Ability

2. Logical Ability

3. Intrapersonal Ability

4.  Linguistic Ability

5. Teaching Ability

6. Movement Ability

7. Digital Ability

8. Musical Ability

9. Visual Ability

10. Natural Ability

11. Spiritual Ability


WHAT I THINK MY PASSION IS IN AND AM NATURALLY GIFTED IN

1. Interpersonal Ability

2. Logical Ability

3. Intrapersonal Ability

Also would notice that I am naturally am a fast learner and able to pick things up fast. I need to be constantly improve in this area and further strengthen in this.


WHAT I THINK I NEED TO IMPROVE IN

1.  Linguistic Ability

2. Teaching Ability

3. Movement Ability

I need to improve in my communication skills and writing skills since these are the additional skills that would further facilitate and strengthen my top 3 natural gifts. Movement skills are essentials since I need this throughout my life time for improvement and maintenance of my own health. 

It's good to see this out in visually so that it will enter my subconcious mind easily.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StarCraft 2 analogy