A letter to GOD..

Dear GOD,

Lately I haven't been feeling like myself.. I've lost my joy and happiness.. I wake up to my daily routines of always the same thing over and over again... and its worst coz I'm stuck in my own world in my head... I know its too much for me to ask when I pray and always ask for the same things. I don't know what would be the correct way for me to do this...

GOD, you are almighty and all knowing... and you have the ability to see the forsesight, the ability to see the future... and the ability to change... I hope you can help me out of this. Its always about the mentality. My mentality and how I see things. I hope you can help me by getting rid of my anxiousness, and worries about things that does not matter much in Life.. God you know what would be the best for me, Currently i feel suffocated, and I want to get out of my situation and allow me to be the person that I am. However, I don't know how or what would be the best. Dear god, please let me have the patients and determination to do better and to do the things I've put in my mind. Its so much easier to sit back and not deal with stuff.. But I need to get rid all of my negativity and problems aside. GOD, please help me.. if its better for me to stay away from him then please allow circumstances to happen so that I will get out of it. I'm tired of being in the same loop and tired of how it affects me.. Please let him see that I am not the one he needs. Please let it be so that he will find other ppl other than me... Help me so that you can open up his heart and mind so that he'll have a big heart and not hurt me the way he has done. I don't need him in my life any more. I don't want him in my life any more. Because i feel like he has damaged me too much.. so please... help me.. please... let him leave me alone ... and please protect me.. from being damaged any more...

I am  living better. I have rid of him.. I am doing better... I am  determined... I am  better in life. I want to see my future and live in it. I am love and will find love.. I will meet my soul-mate. I will be more aggressive. I am  tough, I am better, I am all that I am, I am opportunistic, I am grateful, I am blessed with so many friends that loves me, I am lucky, I am wealthy, I am rich, I am happy, I am joyful, I am blessed, I am protected, I am smart, I am wise, I am intelligent, I am aggressive, I am happy, I have a strong mind, I am will full, I have god on my side... I have everything I want in life.. I just need to get it. take advantage of it and move forward.. STOP living in the past get up, and be grateful that I have the luxury of living another day. Get up and realise that all the things I worry about are petty.

I can do it on my own as long as I have you GOD to help me. Please help me to get rid of all negativity inside me. All anxiousness, all worry that I have in my head. Please let me be the person who is more assertive and get the things I want in life.. Let me be a better person so that one day I can help others. Protect me so that I don't have to deal with people's bad treatment of me. GIve me the strength to fix problems on my own. Give me the strenght that I need in my mind.. Give me the will power to live more and fully to the best of my abilities... Grant me the opportunities that I can get in life... Help me so that I can do better. Live better.. Just help me get rid of the negativity and fill my soul and htoughts with positivity.. And let me deal with everything in life... better.. and to the fullest of my ability.. Protect me from any harm.. Coz only you will have the power to do so.. Protect my heart and soul and mind and body. For it is yours to begin with. I only live for aslong as you allow me to .. I only live the way that you allow me too. For you are all knowing.. I am absorbign all the good wills int he wold. all the positivities in the world.. As long as I ask for it, I will receive the goodness in the world....

Love from one of your faithful servant,
Farhana Jamil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy