Extra Extra read all about gratitude!!

I was talking to my mother yesterday, and was talking to shaz the day before that, I've realised that I've come from a very long and hard journey in the last couple of years. I felt as if I'm soo blessed and I've never really thought about it until circumstances shows up in my face. Talking to shaz and talking to my mom I've realised my ability to have a different outlook and point of view and try to be in other people's shoes. I have you god to thank for because you set up path and circumstances for me to follow through and gave me the chance to meet all the people that matters and help me to become a better person. I'm thankful that You've given me Steven, Yu shan and all of the other people I've met in my life. They all mean so much to me. And all of them have thought me to become a better person.

Thank you for filling my life with a bunch of friends and influential people that helps me find my direction in life. Thank you for giving me the gift of wisdom, patients, beauty, health, appreciation, creativity, sporty, wealth, opportunistic, optimism, pessimisms, languages, travel opportunity, luck, friendly, strong, mental toughness, determine, inspirational, critical, thinkings and others.. I've come so far only through your guidance. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. The only way I know how to show it to you is by me actually taking care of myself and to make meaning in the world. I hope one day I would be able to be thin so that I can attract the most powerful man to be my husband. And if i have that opportunity. I would make a meaning out of life. Allow me and give me the circumstances that would allow me to find this opportunity. You would know what's best for me in life, and thus I leave my life up in your hands, and I will accept all obstacles that you have in store for me and I will endure it and come through it as a better person and with more experience to toughen myself up. Thank you for everything. I can only walk on the path that you have chosen for me and I will make the best out of it. Though I really hope one day I would be able to live in a luxurious life and that one day I would be able to marry to a royalty who loves me dearly.

I love you god,

For giving me all the best opportunity in the world,
I appreciated what you have done for me, 


and my only hope is that one day I can repay you back,


From your faithful servant,

Farhana Jamil


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy