Gratitude/ Fortitude

Dear GOD,

Thank you for answering my prayers through different forms. I'm grateful to have you in my life and I'm truly grateful to have the family that I have. Today I felt good because I was able to wake up and go to the gym and exercise my heart out and get rid of the obstacles in which that was in my head. Thank you for your kind gifts today. I'm truly blessed.. Currently my obstacle is with my studying. I hope when I wake up tomorrow, my mind will be clear and I would be able to answer any forms of questions on monday for my mid terms exam.

Dear GOD,

Please set up a circumstance that would allow me to study fully within the next two days and Help me to clear my mind from all anxiousness and worries that I have in my head. Hopefully I won't have any disturbance for the next whole week and I can be by myself doing my own work. GOD, please grant me the gift of wisdom, patients and understanding so that I can do well for my test on Monday. I'm goign to work hard for the all the things I want in life.. I want to pass my undergraduate degree by the end of this year and hopefully will get a good enough of a job after graduate. Or what ever that you would have in store for me. I'll leave my future path in your hand for only you can see what my future is. Meanwhile I will do to my utmost ability, the best I can in life so that one day I can make a change in the world....


~Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy