List of things to learn/ become

1) Getting better at starcraft 2 game (having the ability to understand the game and executing all the game plays that i've desired, Be able to get into platinum league at least)

2) Getting FIRST CLASS HONOURS (change mindset, be strong, do more work and get it)  Got Second class hon div 1 81 wam. (that's not too bad)

3) Learn a musical instrument well. Either guitar or somethign else like drum or piano.

4) Learn basketball (to understand the game and be able to think strategicly and fix fine motor skillls)

5) Have a stronger character/ mindset so that people can't break me and so that I can think on my feet when i'm being pressured

6) Get a great an awesome first job that I love, in a foreign country

7) Travel as much as i can an visit new places every year

8) Become smarter and expose myself to new discovery and new knowlege

9) Know how to survive in the wild. (READ SAS) understand all the knots and thigns to do like readinga  compass, find food, how to compromise and change the settings of the environment to suit myself.

10) be beautiful inside and out

11) Apreaciating life

12) Read more books (100 atleast) countdown : 1 - My horizontal life

13) Be  dicipline

14) attention to details

15)FEARLESS

16)lOVING PEOPLE

16) wEALTHY AND HAPPY

17) FIND LIFE GOALS

18) gAIN MORE WORLDLY KNWOLEDGE (READ MAGAZINE AND NEWSPAPER)

19) pLay game to train the brain

20)DO the things you love, be a designer or learn how to be a designer or somethign to realte to fashion

21) Get a great boyfriend, who loves me and challenges me often

22) Go skydyving

23) Lose weight up to 45-50 kg

24)Learn boxing (proper technique)

25) Learn and refine the languages that I already know (jap, French, ENglish, Bahasa and new languages such as mandarin, cantonese, spanish, italian, russian)

26) Learn to play basketball and new sports.

27) Learn to swim with proper technique

28) Graduate with honours and first class honours second class div 1 from UNSW and able to publish my work

29) not being afraid of people judging me

29) Speak my mind and be honest about everything

30) Have a strong mind. say what you feel instead of saying the right thing

31) have a family and make sure your kids get to do whatever they want to do in life.

32) build my own computer

33) Read more things online be interested in everything

34) Learn to be patient and accept everything

35) Train my memory so that I can remember informations when the time comes

36) Learn to work under pressure

37) Remain calm and centered

38) BE more confident

39) Be gorgeous

40) Be self sufficient



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy