Lost Weight

So couple months ago i've declared that I was going to lose weight and wanted to achieve 55 kg. Now after 6 months, my weight fluctuate between 56-57kg. I still have about 1 week to left before my brother's wedding so I will achieve it, and strive to lose that remaining 1-2 kg left. Its amazing how things tend to work out when you put your mind into it. ALthough I really want a hot body likehtose korean girls with sexy long legs and curvy body. Like the girls from "Waveya", the pro dance cover girls. Especially in their video gangna style. I'm proud of myself to be bale to lose such a lot of weight within 6 months. My initial weight was 76kg when i first started and i weight atmy heaviest at 85kg back in 2009. Now for the rest of the year, I will maintain and I will achieve 50 kg soon enough. and perhaps after that 45 kg. I can't wait to go back home for abang's wedding and feeling good about myself. I just followed the no carb diet, and exercise everyday by coming in the lab and doing experiments and climbing the stairs up and down. That really helps. Now i'm goign to try and play basketball. Hopefuly I can lose a bit more by then. I really want to be able to wear any clothes that I like without feeling self concious about myself. I'm loving the new me.. Good luck. lets try to achieve that dream weight of 50 kg and eventually to 45 kg :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Abilities That Exists in Life

StarCraft 2 analogy